Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bweb Can't get log for jobid 19

2010-05-19 03:33:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] bweb Can't get log for jobid 19
From: RYAN vAN GINNEKEN <king AT computerking DOT ca>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 01:31:00 -0600 (MDT)
I am having some problems with bweb keep getting the errors below when trying
to view job files or View file usage.  Not sure why but i have added the
"catalog - all, skipped! missed!" to the message section of my bacula-dir.conf
i think this is where bweb gets its job info from right?

Also there does not seem to be anything in the apache error log directly
corresponding to these errors but i do get an occasional one of these

[Wed May 19 01:20:06 2010] [error] [client X.X.X.X] Cannot
exec(/usr/sbin/bconsole -n -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf): No such file or
directory, referer: http://bacula.computerking.ca/cgi-bin/bweb/bweb.pl?

An error has occurred:

Path information for job 19 has not been updated in the catalog

An error has occurred:

Can't get log for jobid 19

Computer King                   CaN-Mail                    Surveillance King
http://computerking.ca     http://canmail.org      http://surveillanceking.net

Surveillance - Sales Service - Hosting Backup
NEW!!! Internet Based Surveillance Systems
Custom Service Pac kages
Secure IMAP Email - Automated Remote Backups - Photo Blogs - Online Accounting
Packages