Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How to configure bacula to backup servers on different network domains

2010-05-18 13:45:28
Subject: [Bacula-users] How to configure bacula to backup servers on different network domains
From: Rogerio Luiz <rogluiz AT yahoo DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:42:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

Our computer center is served by two independent network domains, each one
attached to different Autonomous Systems. We´d like to backup all of our hosted
servers using a single bacula system that controls a Tandberg Magnum 224 LTO
tape library.

Bacula has been already deployed and has been working smoothly, but so far it
is attached to only one of the networks. Is there a way to connect the servers
running bacula to the second network domain and use the same tape library to
backup all of our servers?

Thanks in advance,

Rogerio