Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Configuration issue

2010-05-10 12:03:31
Subject: [Bacula-users] Configuration issue
From: "McCann, Brian" <bmccann AT andmore DOT com>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 11:48:33 -0400
Hi all.  I've got a configuration issue that's been driving me nuts for weeks
now.  I backup several Windows machines using Bacula, to a large disk array.
Each workstation gets its own pool.  My problem is that I have the pool
"theoretically" set to keep 15 days of backups, but currently it's got 26 days
of files in it.  Here's a pool configuration:

Pool {
  Name = ftsstudents2
  Use Volume Once = yes
  Pool Type = Backup
  LabelFormat = "ftsstudents2"
  Auto Prune = yes
  Volume Retention = 15d
  Recycle = yes
}

I've read the documentation, but for the life of me I can't see why it's not
deleting files/backups older than 15 days.  Can anyone point me in the right
direction and tell me what the heck I'm doing wrong here?  I'm currently on
Bacula 3.0.3.

Thanks!
--Brian