Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Assigning labels in bacula-web

2010-05-07 05:17:13
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Assigning labels in bacula-web
From: <davide.franco AT hispeed DOT ch>
To: uwe.schuerkamp AT nionex DOT net
Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 11:14:39 +0200
> Hi folks,

> sorry if this is the wrong list, but maybe you can help me out anyway:
> Is it possible to assign labels to db instances in bacula-web? Right
> now, whenever I use something besides [.DATABASEn], php barfs and I
> don't get any results.

> Thanks much in advance,

> Uwe

Hi Uwe,

as I know, you can't configure catalog label using [.DATABASEn] in the
bacula.conf file.

Then, [.DATABASEn] is used in case of multiple Bacula catalog DB.

The right way to configure the database is described there
http://www.bacula.org/2.4.x-manuals/bacula-web/Testing_Installation.html

Regards

Davide