Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Compression on Windows

2010-05-06 04:02:46
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Compression on Windows
From: Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
To: Phil Stracchino <alaric AT metrocast DOT net>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2010 10:00:14 +0200
[--]

> Can you be a little more specific about "don't worl"?  What doesn't
> work?  Compression?  Backups?
>
> If you're not getting compression and you're asking about that, from the
> fragmentary bits of configuration you've posted above you appear to have
> compression both turned on and turned off.  This probably isn't helping.

The bck is good, but there's no compression, on Windows, on-linux there is

I can't see where the compression in turned off... can you help me?

my actual FileSet:

FileSet {
  Name = FS-test-windows
  Enable VSS = yes
  Ignore FileSet Changes = no
  Include {
    File = C:/Programmi/Test
    Options {
        compression = GZIP9 #aggiungo compressione massima
        signature = MD5 #aggiungo MD5
        fstype = ntfs
    }
  }