Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Problem with Autolabel/recycle/...

2010-05-01 07:02:44
Subject: [Bacula-users] Problem with Autolabel/recycle/...
From: gryzli <gryzli.the.bugbear AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sat, 01 May 2010 13:59:09 +0300
Hi there,

I have some problems with bacula auto-labeling / using/ recycling my
volumes. So for example, I have volumes in my Inc-Pool , with
LabelFormat="${Client}-${Hour}".

Properties of the Inc-Pool { ... Recycle=Yes; AutoPrune=yes;
VolumeRetention=1hours; LabelFormat=${Client}-${Hour}; Use Volume
Once=yes;}.

My Storage is 'File Storage', making files with the volume names  format
given by the Inc-Pool, for example - Client-04, Client-15...etc.

In this moment I've got All the volumes (Client00, 01, 02 .... through
.... Client-24) , expired(expired retention period) and marked "USED",
but for some reason, when bacula is trying to label new Volume(for
currently started incremental backup), labels the wrong Volume:
"Client-15" for example,even that the current time is 16:33(the ${Hour}
must be - 16, not 15) for example, and my Client-16 volume is expired
marked used- ready for recycling.

Can somebody give me some info, why Bacula is taking the wrong Volume -
"Client-15" instead of "Client-16", despite the fact that the current
time of running the job is "16:33"(The ${hour} is 16) , and the two
volumes (15,16) are both USED/Expired retention periods/ Ready for
recycling ???

Excluse me for my bad english and thanks in advance