Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with display backuped files in View Browser in Bat

2010-04-26 04:44:19
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem with display backuped files in View Browser in Bat
From: Silver Salonen <silver AT ultrasoft DOT ee>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:39:54 +0300
On Monday 12 April 2010 10:53:17 Vlad23 wrote:

> I use Bacula 5.0.0 on Ubuntu 9.10 and bacula-bat 5.0.0-2 on Ubuntu 9.10 and
> Windows XP computers. On both computers I have a problem with View Browser -
> it don't display any files or display part of files from some Jobs. If I
> pushed button Refresh in the View Bowser's form I had different from first
> set of files but no all again. I have this problem very often. In Restore
> View mode I can see all files without any problems! But in Restore View I
> can see and restore files only from LAST backup and I can't choose volume
> from which I want restore files. In View Browser I can see all versions of
> files and choose which I want to restore but View browser don't work correct
> always. How can I solve this problem?

So is the problem only in Bat? Maybe you could try another .deb from Bacula's
Sourceforge page? Because I had some problems with Bat on openSuse. Bat was
installed from openSuse repositories, but these problems were not there with
an .rpm downloaded from Sourceforge.

> How can I restore files from choosen volume without BAT?

You can alwas 'bextract' the files from a volume in command line. Or you can
try restoring with bconsole :)

--
Silver