Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Job not asking for mount

2010-04-22 17:34:22
Subject: [Bacula-users] Job not asking for mount
From: john AT mib-infotech.co DOT nz
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 09:32:16 +1200
Hi,
This is bacula 5.0.1 on Lenny (64bit)

Bacula is in a state where the job is running waiting for the tape drive,
which is not mounted.

However there are no console messages asking for a mount.
The status messages don't say what media it wants!
I can mount a random media. It will then complain and say to mount another
media, giving the media name.

I have had it working in the past. I can't imagine whats happened to it.
It's a single LTO tape drive.

Any insight appreciated.

Running Jobs:
Writing: Full Backup job proxmox-root JobId=115 Volume=""
    pool="Default" device="LTO" (/dev/nst0)
    spooling=0 despooling=0 despool_wait=0
    Files=0 Bytes=0 Bytes/sec=0
    FDSocket closed
====

Jobs waiting to reserve a drive:
   3604 JobId=115 device "LTO" (/dev/nst0) is BLOCKED due to user unmount.
====

Terminated Jobs:
<SNIP>
====