Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] 'status storage=XYZ' - misreporting ?

2010-04-21 12:15:28
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] 'status storage=XYZ' - misreporting ?
From: Norberto Meijome <numardbsd AT gmail DOT com>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:13:00 +1000

On 22 April 2010 01:10, John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
> I am using Bacula 5.0.0 on Centos 5.4 64bit.
>
> When I issue 'status storage=XYZ', where XYZ is a storage device managed by
> StorageDaemonA , what I get is information about all storage devices defined
> for StorageDaemonA. Is this how it's supposed to be ?

This is how it is supposed to be. I mean the file storage is closed at
the moment because no jobs are running on any of the file devices. So
with all file storage closed you will have no mounted file volumes
which means nothing to report..

Thanks John.
{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is
not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure
where they are going to land, and it could be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead."
  [RFC1925 - section 2, subsection 3]