Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] heartbeat problems

2010-04-21 07:48:53
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] heartbeat problems
From: Ralf Gross <Ralf-Lists AT ralfgross DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 13:46:25 +0200
Spencer Marshall schrieb:

> Has anyone else experienced problems with "Packet size too big" in
> 5.0.1?  I was running a Level=VolumeToCatalog at the time.  I found
> bug an old bug http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1061 which
> appeared to have the same problems.  I removed the "Heartbeat
> Interval" from the fd, and it ran to successful completion.  When I
> put it back in, it failed with the same error.

I reported the bug initially, but I haven't seen this problem lately.
Mainly because I don't use the Heartbeat Interval anymore.

If this is with 5.0.1 then I would add a note to the old bug report
that it's still an issue. Kern wrote about the fix "It will be in
version 3.0", which seems not to be true.

Ralf