Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula don't ignore files in section Exclude

2010-04-16 16:14:47
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula don't ignore files in section Exclude
From: Daniel <dpicon AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:12:17 -0300
Hi everyone...

This problem is the continuation of my last e-mail.

I am trying to configurate the bacula to make the backup of my desktop.
I want to make copy of my /home/user folder, but I wanto to ignore the
directores .gvfs and .VirtualBox.
On the bacula-dir, the configuration is like this:

FileSet {
  Name = "User File Set"
    Include {
    Options {
#       Exclude = yes
}
    File = /home/user/
   }
        Exclude {
                File = /home/user/.VirtualBox/
                File = /home/user/.gvfs/
              }
}

The server make the backup, but don't ignore the files in section Exclude {}

If I uncomment the line "Exclude = yes", then the server don't backup
any folder... I tried reading the manual and, from what I understand, I
should put this line in the configuration, but, if I do that, the server
does not copy anything.

Anyone knows what is happening?

The bacula server and my desktop are with the OS Ubuntu 9.10 and bacula
5.0.0

Thanks
[]'s
Daniel