Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula Restore

2010-04-16 12:27:14
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula Restore
From: Jon bruce <bacula AT linuxgeneration DOT org>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:24:45 -0400
I'm attempting a restore for some windows files.  I've been unable to
select specific files from file selection mode, so I've done a markdir on
*Employee*.  Bacula comes back with "1 directory marked.", I hit ok to run
and it sits.

I get a message that says this ...

16-Apr 11:50 buddha-dir JobId 377: Start Restore Job
RestoreFiles.2010-04-16_11.50.08_13

list files jobid=377 returns the following ...

| jobid | name         | starttime           | type | level | jobfiles |
jobbytes | jobstatus |
|   377 | RestoreFiles | 2010-04-16 11:50:10 | R    | F     |        0 |
    0 | R         |

However here I sit, with no files.  Have I screwed something up in my
windows configuration that will not allow me to access the backup?