Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How I can open device Bacula

2010-04-05 14:37:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] How I can open device Bacula
From: aspenbr <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 14:35:56 -0400
Hello

Sorry for respond so later, but I can resolve the problem creating label name
and joining with a volume

root@LinuxDefault ~]# bconsole -c /etc/bacula/bconsole.conf
Connecting to Director LinuxDefault:9101
1000 OK: LinuxDefault-dir Version: 5.0.0 (26 January 2010)
Enter a period to cancel a command.
*label  <--- comando para cadastrar um novo label
Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
Automatically selected Storage: FileStorage
Enter new Volume name:
Volume name must be at least one character long.
Enter new Volume name: HDPoolTeste <--- Name of label
Defined Pools:
     2: File
     3: Scratch
     4: FilePool
     5: HDPoolClone
     6: HDPoolTeste
Select the Pool (1-6): 6  <-- Chose the POOL with reference in job that will
use in the job
Connecting to Storage daemon FileStorage at LinuxDefault:9103 ...
Sending label command for Volume "HDPoolTeste" Slot 0 ...
3000 OK label. VolBytes=213 DVD=0 Volume="HDPoolTeste" Device="FileStorage"
(/mnt/backup)
Catalog record for Volume "HDPoolTeste", Slot 0  successfully created.
Requesting to mount FileStorage ...
3001 OK mount re

Thank very much