Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] OSX 10.6 "Snow Leopard" Client Build Fails with -> invalid conversion from 'int64_t*' to 'intmax_t*'

2010-04-02 22:13:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] OSX 10.6 "Snow Leopard" Client Build Fails with -> invalid conversion from 'int64_t*' to 'intmax_t*'
From: Bill Arlofski <waa-bacula AT revpol DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 22:10:46 -0400
This bug #1492 is currently listed as "CLOSED: no change required", but I am
experiencing the same errors listed in that closed bug.

Following the mods listed by the reporter, I am still unable to get Bacula
v5.0.1 on MAC OSX 10.6 to compile.

Just wanted to (cross)post here to see if there is anyone else attempting to
get bacula-fd to compile on Snow Leopard" server.

Perhaps the bug may even be re-opened?  :)

--
Bill Arlofski
Reverse Polarity, LLC