Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] begginers problem with bacula configuration

2010-04-01 12:22:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] begginers problem with bacula configuration
From: Grzegorz Marszałek <graf0 AT post DOT pl>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 17:52:57 +0200
Hello!

I've backported bacula 5.0.1 to ubuntu 8.04 - so now I can install it
via apt-get install. Works great. But I'm unable to connect to bacula-
dir from bconsole. My config is like this:
/etc/bacula/bacula-dir.conf:
Director {                            # define myself
   Name = clean-server-dir
   DIRport = 9101                # where we listen for UA connections
   QueryFile = "/etc/bacula/scripts/query.sql"
   WorkingDirectory = "/var/lib/bacula"
   PidDirectory = "/var/run/bacula"
   Password = xxx
   Messages = Daemon
}

/etc/bacula/bconsole.conf:
Director {
   Name = clean-server-dir
   DirPort = 9101
   Address = clean-server
   Password = xxx
}

when I launch bconsole it just waits 5 minutes and after that time
says to me that there was a problem with authentication. I run
director with -d 999 parameter, and I've got only 1 line suggesting,
that something is going on:

cc-dir: bnet.c:669-0 who=client host=10.211.55.11 port=36131

After than - nothing.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
---