Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula e Mandriva - Bacula 5.0.1

2010-03-30 11:43:24
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula e Mandriva - Bacula 5.0.1
From: jcd95 <jcdole AT free DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 15:56:39 +0000 (UTC)
Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto <at> gmail.com> writes:

> None can help me?
>
> 2010/3/17 Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto <at> gmail.com>:
> > Hi,
> > I've done an upgrade from 2.4 to 5.0.1.
> >
> > All the client were upgraded well but other client with mandriva give
> > me this error:
> >
> > config.status: creating platforms/Makefile
> > config.status: creating platforms/mandrake/Makefile
> > config.status: creating platforms/mandrake/bacula-fd
> > config.status: creating platforms/mandrake/bacula-sd
> > config.status: creating platforms/mandrake/bacula-dir
> > config.status: error: cannot find input file:
> > `platforms/mandrake/bacula.spec.in'
> >
> > kernel: 2.6.12-22mdksmp
> > Mandriva Linux release 2006.0 (Official) for i586
> >
> > What I can done?
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > ---
> > Carlo Filippetto

> http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-sw-dev

Hello.

Have had similar problem with opensuse.
Following tips found on internet

              [Bacula-devel] platforms/suse/bacula.spec.in missing by Philipp
Storz - Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:16:19 -0800

I had to "touch" the file  platforms/suse/bacula.spec.in

So I think you have to "touch" the file: platforms/mandrake/bacula.spec.in

JCD