Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] TLS problem

2010-03-24 15:23:45
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] TLS problem
From: Zsolt Kozak <kozakzs AT gmail DOT com>
To: Hugh Brown <hbrown AT chibi.ubc DOT ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:21:28 +0100
Hi,

I've tried that scenario before and now, but it's not working. It should not be working because it's a server-client communication I guess, the bconsole client is communicating with the director server... Am I right?

I noticed the same configuration in the article but here is another article from Bacula.org:
http://www.bacula.org/en/dev-manual/Bacula_TLS_Communication.html

cheers,
Zsolt

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Hugh Brown <hbrown AT chibi.ubc DOT ca> wrote:
Zsolt Kozak wrote:
> Hi Hugh,
>
> Thanks for the fast reply. I forgot to post my config. Here they are:

My *guess* would be that the "TLS Certificate" and "TLS Key"
directives in both need to point to the same certificate, because
they're on the same host.  That's how I've got it set up on my
machine, and that's what this page shows:

       http://www.devco.net/pubwiki/Bacula/TLS/bconsole2director

Give it a try and see how it goes.

Thanks,
Hugh