Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Pool with AutoPrune=no

2010-03-01 12:36:56
Subject: [Bacula-users] Pool with AutoPrune=no
From: Tino Schwarze <bacula-users AT tisc DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 18:34:17 +0100
Hi there,

in an attempt to prevent automatic volume recycling in a pool (we manage
recycling manually), I've set Recycle=no and AutoPrune=no in the pool's
definition.

Now I found that the jobs don't run because they do not find a useable
volume even though the Scratch pool has enough recycleable volumes.

Am I correct that I should set Recycle=no and AutoPrune=yes instead?
(The volumes will be updated from pool upon removal from the
autoloader.)

Thanks,

Tino.

www.lichtkreis-chemnitz.de