Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] make_catalog permission error with PostgreSQL after upgrade.

2010-03-01 09:12:11
Subject: [Bacula-users] make_catalog permission error with PostgreSQL after upgrade.
From: Andrea Venturoli <ml AT netfence DOT it>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 14:50:28 +0100
Hello.

I recently upgraded a 3.x/FreeBSD/PGSQL installation to 5.0.

Since then I could no longer backup the catalog, since the bacula user
had no permission on some tables.

I solved this with:

grant all on pathhierarchy to bacula;
grant all on pathvisibility to bacula;

Though I'm wondering whether these table are no longer needed or if the
upgrade/grant script missed them...

  bye
        av.