Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] No pool when run Storage Status...

2010-02-15 09:29:12
Subject: [Bacula-users] No pool when run Storage Status...
From: Gilberto Nunes <gilberto.nunes AT selbetti.com DOT br>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 11:29:53 -0200
Hi folks...

I have configurate bacula to make a backup to a Sony SDX-570V, and I get
success to label a tape to lexmark-dat-full...

However, when I run status storage against this tape, I get this:

Device "DAT-LEXMARK" (/dev/st0) is mounted with:
    Volume:      lexmark-dat-full
    Pool:        *unknown*
    Media type:  SDX-570V-LEXMARK
    Total Bytes Read=64,512 Blocks Read=1 Bytes/block=64,512
    Positioned at File=0 Block=0

I see that there is no pool associated with the device.
But, when I run list pools command, from bconsole:

list pools
Automatically selected Catalog: MyCatalog
Using Catalog "MyCatalog"
+--------+------------------+---------+---------+----------+-------------+

+--------+------------------+---------+---------+----------+-------------+
|      1 | brother          |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|      2 | trellis          |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|      3 | ricoh-full       |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|      4 | ricoh-dif        |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|      5 | dlink-full       |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|      6 | dlink-dif        |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|      7 | ricoh-dat-full   |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|     10 | dlink-dat-full   |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *
|
|     11 | lexmark-dat-full |       1 |       0 | Backup   | *

The pool is there, and the lexmark-dat-full appears also...

Perhaps is my missconfiguration, but I can not figure out how the status
storage do not show me the pool...

Thanks for any help

Gilberto Nunes Ferreira
TI