Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Bacula and Bacula Enterprise!

2010-02-15 03:48:13
Subject: [Bacula-users] Bacula and Bacula Enterprise!
From: eugene ngontang <eugeneval2002 AT yahoo DOT fr>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:45:44 +0000 (GMT)
Hi all!

Please I want to understand the difference between Bacula and Bacula Enterprise.

Can we deploy and use the Bacula free version in a production environment?

Please if possible, tell me when and where we need Bacula Enterprise, the main difference between the two products and other explanations.

Thanks for your attention.

Eugène