Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore all files from a partial, failed full backup?

2010-02-10 08:13:32
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore all files from a partial, failed full backup?
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:49:14 +0100
Hi all,

a machine of mine died during a full backup. I did restore it from
previous backups, but I would want to get at the data which is in
said partial backup as it is obviously the newest.

bconsole obviously does not allow me to restore from a partial restore,
so I am looking for pointers on how to manually extract as much data as
possible and merge everything that remains by hand. As we are talking
Maildirs, this is relatively trivial to do once I get ahold of said
data. Getting at it seems to be more complicated.

Thanks,
Richard