Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Automatic_Volume_Labeling_Creation

2010-02-09 15:17:03
Subject: [Bacula-users] Automatic_Volume_Labeling_Creation
From: connextis <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 15:14:21 -0500
If u use the an admin job in bacula, u can set for each month the correct day
with the schedule.

I got Problems to set up the admin job, which closes the last created volume in
a pool.
how does the script know which is the last used volume?

my job try:
Job {
type = admin
RunScript {
RunsWhen = Before
FailJobOnError = No
Console = "update volume=xxx pool=file slots volstatus=used"
}
}