Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Force bacula to use specific storage for restore job

2010-02-04 05:56:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Force bacula to use specific storage for restore job
From: Rinat Shigapov <srk AT nevod DOT ru>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net, Carlo Filippetto <carlo.filippetto AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 15:55:39 +0500
04.02.2010 15:13, Carlo Filippetto пишет:
> After you select the files to restore, you can change the path and the
> client where you want to put the files
>
> Parameters to modify:
>       1: Level
>       2: Storage
>       3: Job
>       4: FileSet
>       5: Restore Client
>       6: When
>       7: Priority
>       8: Bootstrap
>       9: Where
>      10: File Relocation
>      11: Replace
>      12: JobId
>

> CIAO

To be more specific I'm asking not about the path where I want to put
the files.

I have two set of pools and keep each set on different devices. Each set
has backups of all my clients.

I use two storages. Each storage uses only one set of pools. I backup
each client twice to both sets.

If the latest backup was done by the first storage I can restore from it
using first set of pools. But if this storage is offline I can use only
the second one.

How can I restore the latest backup made by the second storage?

--
Regards, Rinat Shigapov