Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Restore Job never start

2010-02-01 16:33:05
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Restore Job never start
From: mehma sarja <mehmasarja AT gmail DOT com>
To: Marco Zancanaro <marco.zanca AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 13:30:27 -0800
Marco,

This is too general of a question. When you are in bconsole, what does status all tell you?Whatb does a list of files for that job tell you? Is there is a backup file in /tmp? How are you attempting a restore...via bconsole or via script? If it is a script, we would need to take a look at it.

Mehma
===