Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule - Again

2010-02-01 02:51:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Schedule - Again
From: Glynd <glyn AT cirrus.co DOT za>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 23:47:58 -0800 (PST)
No Don, you didn't misunderstand, I did! I assumed that the week starts on
Sunday, rather than the anniversary of the 1st January.

The only way I can think of to swap the storage disks over on a Monday is to
define week of year in the schedule. A bit inelegant but should work.

Is there a more elegant way?

TIA
Glyn