Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Network transfer Speed

2009-12-08 17:40:55
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Network transfer Speed
From: "Hayden Katzenellenbogen" <hayden AT nextlevelinternet DOT com>
To: "John Drescher" <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>, "Timo Neuvonen" <timo-news AT tee-en DOT net>, "bacula-users" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 14:38:12 -0800
Write cache is enabled.

I have a separate sata drive connected to the motherboards sata controller that
I am using to spool the data.

The only thing that is coming off this raid array is the data to be backed up.
Writing to that array is done only once per hour and totals about 1gig per day.

I must say I am at a total loss.

-H