Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Incremental and full backups of the same host to different disks

2009-11-25 23:44:16
Subject: [Bacula-users] Incremental and full backups of the same host to different disks
From: Moby <moby AT mobsternet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:08:25 -0600
It is my understanding that one must use the same job name for full and
incremental backups, otherwise Bacula is not able to perform an
incremental backup.
I have a need to send full backups of machines to one disk and
incremental backups to another disk.  If I have to use the same job
definition for both incremental and full backups (with incremental and
full backup levels being specified in the schedule definition), then how
can I send full backups to one disk and incrementals to another?

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
--Moby

deserve neither liberty nor safety.  -- Benjamin Franklin