Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot find shared script applybaculadate

2009-11-24 17:10:51
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Cannot find shared script applybaculadate
From: Arno Lehmann <al AT its-lehmann DOT de>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:07:22 +0100
Hi,

24.11.2009 17:20, Timo Neuvonen wrote:
> After updating two Bacula 3.0.2 servers to version 3.0.3 both of them
> started to claim this:
>
> ----
> /etc/cron.daily/0logwatch:
>
> Cannot find shared script applybaculadate
> ----
>
> Both are 64-bit CentOS5 systems, rpm installations.
>
> This is obviously due to some packaging specific change in log file
> handling.
> Has anyone else met this, any ideas how to start troublesoot?
>
> Same day I also updated these systems from CentOS 5.3 to 5.4

Check if you've got files that look like they are logwatch-related in
/etc/log.d/ - I was pointed to this issue by a customer and haven't
investigated yet, but it looks like a packaging issue.

Ideally, you'd only have to move those files to their correct
locations in /etc/logwatch/ and everything's fine.

Cheers,

Arno

> Regards,
> Timo