Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] bconsole shortcut command parameters: specifically add command

2009-11-11 10:42:01
Subject: [Bacula-users] bconsole shortcut command parameters: specifically add command
From: Bob Hetzel <beh AT case DOT edu>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:36:57 -0500
Greetings,

Is there anywhere that the shortcut parameters you can use with bconsole
are documented so as to avoid the submenus?

For the moment, the task that's frustrating me is that I'd like to "add" in
a bunch of new volumes and I can't seem to figure out the right parameters
to the add command so as to specify the label on the command line.

Has anybody figured this out how to skip past this prompt ?

"Enter number of Volumes to create. 0=>fixed name. Max=1000: "

    Bob