Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

2009-11-04 12:23:08
Subject: [Bacula-users] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Javier Ramirez <javier.ramirez AT gmail DOT com>
To: Kevin Keane <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 09:07:51 -0800 (PST)

LinkedIn

Javier Ramirez requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Kevin,

- Javier

Accept View invitation from Javier Ramirez

DID YOU KNOW you can be the first to know when a trusted member of your network changes jobs?
With Network Updates on your LinkedIn home page, you'll be notified as members of your network change their current position. Be the first to know and reach out!

© 2009, LinkedIn Corporation