Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] bacula on ubuntu-server - can't connect to client port 9102

2009-11-03 12:32:08
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] bacula on ubuntu-server - can't connect to client port 9102
From: "Gabriel - IP Guys" <Gabriel AT impactteachers DOT com>
To: "ds2k5" <sde AT heller DOT de>, <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:26:35 -0000
Try to telnet to port 9102 from the bacula director. If this connects,
then you will want to look at the passwords. If that fails, then you
have a different problem altogether, but I'm not going into that here.
Try to telnet to that port, and report back here what you find.

server_bacula-dir.conf.txt