Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Tape Drive blocked, waiting for tape in another drive

2009-10-26 16:42:16
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Tape Drive blocked, waiting for tape in another drive
From: Cedric Tefft <logicloop AT gmail DOT com>
To: Evan Fraser <Evan.Fraser AT rms DOT com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 13:36:46 -0700
Evan Fraser wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Sorry to spam but I'm stuck with this problem.  Does anyone have any ideas?
>
> Thanks, Evan.

Since nobody's offered any suggestions, it seems that whatever is wrong,
it's not apparent from the information you've posted so far.  Therefore,
it might make sense to provide more information.  I suggest you post:

1) Your entire director config
2) The part of your log file from the start of the job through the part
where it starts requesting tapes.
3) The output of 'list volumes', preferably taken while a job is on hold
requesting tapes.

- Cedric

These things usually turn out to be in some place you haven't