Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Daylight saving time problem/bug ??

2009-10-26 06:32:02
Subject: [Bacula-users] Daylight saving time problem/bug ??
From: Piotr Gbyliczek <pg AT forlinux.co DOT uk>
To: "bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net" <Bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:13:12 +0000
Hi

I'm not sure if that is bug, or just very strange coincident, but...

Our bacula jobs are running night. they scheduled around 1am, then obviously
running for most of night as priority and max job parameters allowing.
On Sunday, however, they failed all. And there's no error there, just nothing
in terms of running jobs, like on 25th there was no single scheluded job
almost. In logs I can see couple of jobs running, 2 or 3, and they just ended
up with 0 bytes transferred. My assumption is that scheduler was confused by
end of British Summer Time, which puts clock back one hour, around 2am I
think, But Google reveals that last version with scheduler daylight bug was
1.36. we using 3.0.2 right now on all directors and storages. Should I fill bug
report for this ??

--
Piotr Gbyliczek
ForLinux Ltd, Innovation House, Cafferata Way

believed to be clean.