Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Client for Mac OS X Snow Leopard

2009-10-20 08:43:36
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Bacula Client for Mac OS X Snow Leopard
From: Daniel Cukier <danicuki AT gmail DOT com>
To: Lorenz Schori <lorenz.schori AT gmx DOT ch>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 10:40:36 -0200
When I try 32bit on 2.4.4 everything works FINE!!!

Thanks a lot!

Daniel

PS: BTW, I've tried 3.0.2 (64bit) and I've got the same problem.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 7:25 AM, Lorenz Schori <lorenz.schori AT gmx DOT ch> wrote:
Hi Daniel

Am Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:39:58 -0200
schrieb Daniel Cukier <danicuki AT gmail DOT com>:

> *I'd like to backup my Mac with bacula (I'm using version 2.4.4).
> **When I try to compile it, using:*
> *./configure --enable-client-only*
> *make*
> *
> *
> * I get the following error message. How can I solve this issue?*
> [..]

Did 3.0.2 compile without errors on Snow Leopard?

Try to compile it in 32bit mode for now, it may probably run just fine:

make clean
CFLAGS="-arch i368 -g -O0" CXXFLAGS="$CFLAGS" \
LDFLAGS="-arch i386" ./configure
make

HTH
Lorenz