Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Problem inserting into table "batch"?

2009-10-12 10:54:57
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Problem inserting into table "batch"?
From: Jon Schewe <jpschewe AT mtu DOT net>
To: Jari Fredriksson <jarif AT iki DOT fi>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:51:36 -0500
Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>> I got the error below on my backups this weekend.
>> According to make_tables_mysql there is no table named
>> "batch" in the database. What should the schema for this
>> table look like? I'm using bacula 2.2.7 under OpenSUSE
>> 11.0.
>>
>> 11-Oct 13:59 mn-server-dir JobId 3419: Fatal error:
>> sql_create.c:732 sql_create.c:732 insert INSERT INTO
>> batch VALUES
>> (2772,3419,'/nfshomes/jschewe/projects/smite/apl/rr2-final/','rtensplit-20090924-0028.scy.log','P0C
>> SWQH6 IHA B CcQ CcQ A jZRDgc BAA EbKLw BK0V8B BKziHW
>> BKz2d0 A A X','QV3Vz3rvJNMZh8JPcxADow') failed: Table
>> 'bacula.batch' doesn't exist 11-Oct 13:59 mn-server-dir
>> JobId 3419: Fatal error: catreq.c:482 Attribute create
>> error. sql_update.c:454
>>

> batch is a temporary table that Bacula normally creates and drops on the fly.
> No idea why it does not exist in your backup.

It's done it two days in a row with the same filename specified. Any
ideas on how to debug this?

--
Jon Schewe | http://mtu.net/~jpschewe
If you see an attachment named signature.asc, this is my digital

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor
demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will
be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ
Jesus our Lord. - Romans 8:38-39