Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Suggestions of backups

2009-10-07 12:47:11
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Suggestions of backups
From: Marek Simon <marek.simon AT trustica DOT cz>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 18:43:41 +0200
Your problem is quite complex and I think it is not solvable in one
forum thread. You will need to split jobs in more Storages, one of them
can be the DVD. I advice not to have all backups in one file which grows
forever, you should setup some cykling policy. You will need to study
more about that from the reference manual. Be sure it can take few days
or weeks until you are satisfied.
Marek