Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Copy Jobs.

2009-10-06 10:42:34
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Copy Jobs.
From: Pedro Bordin Hoffmann <pedro.hoffmann AT raidbr.com DOT br>
To: Nicolae Mihalache <mache AT abcpages DOT com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:39:55 -0300
What I like to do is this.

I have a file backup... using the Default pool.
Than I need to put this backup (from Default) on the tape. By using the copy job function.
How does the Copy Job should look like?
Do I have to make changes on my Default pool? In my File Backup?

Thanks so much for your help!!

2009/10/6 Nicolae Mihalache <mache AT abcpages DOT com>
Pedro Bordin Hoffmann wrote:
> There is no Volumes in the Pool: FullBackupsVirtualPool
> *list media Pool=FullBackupsVirtualPool
> No results to list.
>
> Should I try to list the Default pool ?

Your Copy Job is copying files from this Pool, that's why it doesn't
copy anything.
If you want it instead to copy from the Default Pool you have to use
Pool=Default in the job definition. However I see that the Default Pool
has no NextPool definition, you have to first to that.

>>From your definitions, it seems that you want first to run a VirtualFull
job and then a copy.