Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Simple restore question...

2009-09-25 14:09:34
Subject: [Bacula-users] Simple restore question...
From: "Mark Rogers" <m.rogers AT fmpco DOT com>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:52:46 -0400
        Hello Group!

        I can't seem to figure out how restore to a windows xp machine
other that the original client.

        I have tried putting everything in quotes but I believe I'm
simply doing something wrong.

        I would like the restore to go to the machine at 192.168.212.17
and into the my documents\public folder.

        Could someone be so kinda as to tell me what the path should
be???

Mark Rogers