Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] Label Barcodes delete data?

2009-09-21 10:32:14
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] Label Barcodes delete data?
From: Daniele Eccher <daniele.eccher AT sociale DOT it>
To: John Drescher <drescherjm AT gmail DOT com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:28:36 +0200
If I use the barcode I can mount the tape on always the 8 terapack I have (each terapack have 5 tape inside), and i'm not bind to the slot number.

Understand?

Thank you
Il giorno 21/set/09, alle ore 16:25, John Drescher ha scritto:

2009/9/21 Daniele Eccher <daniele.eccher AT sociale DOT it>:
Hi,
I use bacula 2.4.0 on Linux 2.6.9-42
I have Spectralogic T50 as Library and work as well from 2 years. My LTO3
tape have barcodes.
I set the label of the tape LTO3 manually, if I like to use barcode names
the data on the tape was deleted?
Thank you.

What is your question? I do not understand.

John

--
Daniele Eccher
Gruppo Darco  - ICT Sistemi