Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Question regarding messages

2009-09-21 05:38:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Question regarding messages
From: bacula AT ruben DOT cn
To: "Bacula" <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 11:08:30 +0200 (CEST)
Hi,

I've been reading documentation and have found no answer for this question I'm
about to talk about. I've
also tried several combinations, some of them refused by bacula directly,
others accepted but not working.

In one of your bacula servers, we need a set of jobs to send 2 kind of emails
for every job. The only
difference between mails os the subject. The differences are on the arguments
given to the "mailcommand"
entry, as we need one of the mails to have one kind of internal code for
automatic processing, and the other
mail having a normal combination of % parameters. How can I achieve this? Is
this possible?

Thanks,

Ruben.