Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] concurrency issues: The number of files mismatch! Volume=4 Catalog=3

2009-09-17 09:03:15
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] concurrency issues: The number of files mismatch! Volume=4 Catalog=3
From: user100 <user100 AT lisec-sw DOT com>
To: Nicolae Mihalache <mache AT abcpages DOT com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 14:01:13 +0200
Have you tried to change "Recycle = no" to "Recycle = yes" in the pool
definition? If it´s possible to change that for you it may be a well
working workaround. I had this "no" setting in my config (but did not
really need it because the cycle was many years anyway). After changing
to "yes" concurrent jobs works now. I have even increased the max jobs
from 2 to 4 and it works with 3.0.2.

Greetings,
user100