Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] How does work a FULL Backup not correctly ending ?

2009-09-10 08:08:57
Subject: [Bacula-users] How does work a FULL Backup not correctly ending ?
From: pierre1106 <bacula-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 06:09:33 -0400
Hello,

i've got  a little problem with my bacula server and Full backup :

i have a remote client on a 10 Mbits line (optical fiber) with a lot to backup
(more than 30 Gb) and a time frame to do this backup relatively short
comparatively (10 hours)

My main problem is that I can't terminated correctly a full backup.
I know that i've got to change either the line or the date size to backup but
my question is how a full backup is working in this case ?

Does the next time that the full backup will try to run (and fail), will it be
doing it from the starting point or will it restart from the last time it
failed ?

In other words, will it do a complete full backup at every try or sort of an
"incremental" of the failed full until the full backup is done correctly ?

Thanks.