Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Compatibility of Bacula 3.0.2

2009-09-06 16:51:36
Subject: [Bacula-users] Compatibility of Bacula 3.0.2
From: Daniel Bareiro <daniel-listas AT gmx DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:47:25 -0300
Hi all!

When updating an installation of Debian GNU/Linux testing I see that
with this was updated the installed version of bacula-fd, being
now installed 3.0.2-3+b1, of Debian testing repositories.

The problem with this is I am observing that, for some reason, the
Bacula server cannot communicate with this client. The Bacula server has
version 2.4.4-1. Is it possible that these two versions are not
compatible?

This it is the message that I am obtaining:

status client=defiant-fd
Connecting to Client defiant-fd at defiant.freesoftware.org:9102
Failed to connect to Client defiant-fd.
====
You have messages.
*
06-Sep 17:44 backup-dir JobId 0: Fatal error: File daemon at
"defiant.freesoftware.org:9102" rejected Hello command
*

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,
Daniel
--
Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37