Bacula-users

Re: [Bacula-users] question about FD Connect Timeout

2009-09-02 14:47:43
Subject: Re: [Bacula-users] question about FD Connect Timeout
From: Bruno Friedmann <bruno AT ioda-net DOT ch>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 20:41:47 +0200
Hi Mike,

There's some instruction about the max run time a job could run ( search in
documentation I've not it under finger right now )
It kill the job if this allowed time exceed.

One complementary approach I would investigate would be a script acting with
dbus commands to desactivate the hibern/suspend
function during the time of the backup ( run before job and after job ).

If you can find something that emulate this command I think you would have less
trouble. A more you're pretty sure you would
have a backup.

Ideally I would wake up this station by a wake on lan command.

--

     Bruno Friedmann