Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Unsupported feature concerning the Storage definitions?

2009-09-01 04:50:17
Subject: [Bacula-users] Unsupported feature concerning the Storage definitions?
From: Graham Keeling <graham AT equiinet DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 09:54:54 +0100
Hello,

On http://bugs.bacula.org/view.php?id=1356 Kern told me this...

"...you are using an undocumented feature concerning the Storage definitions,
and in any case, the way you are using it is definitely not supported and at
some time will probably cause severe restore problems. You need some support
help for your conf files, which is not what we do in the bugs database."

I don't know what he is referring to here. Can anybody help me out?
I have attached my bacula-sd.conf.