Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Verify Job

2009-08-18 12:41:59
Subject: [Bacula-users] Verify Job
From: Eduardo Júnior <ihtraum18 AT gmail DOT com>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:36:19 -0300
Hi,

I read [1] and [2] about Verify Jobs and was clear for me the follow:

Verify Job serves to verify if happened something changed.
So, I create a FileSet that indicate files that aren't changed
frequently, to find out
updates or intrusions.

But to verify if my backups are ok?
The signature SH1 or MD5 to catalog is enough?
After of OK in messages of return, after backup is done indicate this?

Some references would be welcome.

Thanks,

[1] -
http://www.bacula.org/en/rel-manual/Configuring_Director.html#SECTION001430000000000000000