Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] disabling 'accurate' for a restore

2009-08-12 20:10:33
Subject: [Bacula-users] disabling 'accurate' for a restore
From: "James Harper" <james.harper AT bendigoit.com DOT au>
To: <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:05:14 +1000
I do a full backup once a week, and then incremental backups for the
rest of the week.

MSSQL is configured to back up transaction logs every day and keep the
backup for 3 days (by which time it would have been backed up). It's
Thursday today and I want to restore the most recent full backup
(Saturday night) and all the subsequent transaction logs, but of course
because accurate backup is on I'm going to have to do multiple restores
at various points - restore as at Monday night to get Saturday + Sunday
logfiles, then restore at Wednesday night to get Monday + Tuesday
logfiles, etc. Restoring as at last nights backup will only give me the
logfiles that existed at the time.

Is there a way to tell Bacula that you want to restore the backups as if
accurate was not enabled at the time?

Thanks

James