Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] Restore??

2009-08-07 05:27:04
Subject: [Bacula-users] Restore??
From: "Holikar, Sachin (ext)" <sachin.holikar.ext AT siemens DOT com>
To: Bacula-users <bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:20:35 +0200

Hello,

We tried to restore some file from the backup tapes for one of the remtoe hosts. Restoration finished OK but we did not find the restored file in a default location which is a local directory.
So where does Bacula restoring the files?? How can we cross verify the same? Please ask for a specific info.

Thanx,
admin