Bacula-users

[Bacula-users] specifying non-existant files or directories?

2009-08-05 05:19:42
Subject: [Bacula-users] specifying non-existant files or directories?
From: Toni Mueller <support AT oeko DOT net>
To: bacula-users AT lists.sourceforge DOT net
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 11:15:42 +0200

Hi,

my backups appear to basically work now (no frills, though), but I've
got some questions left.

I'd like to simplify my configuration by merging some FileSet
resources. This would requrire me to specify non-existant directories
in one of the FileSet specifications. Maybe the same effect can be
accomplished by generating a complex regex pattern to generate the
actual file list, but I'd like to stick to the better readable simple
file and directory listing. Is it safe to specify directories to be
included that don't exist on the target system?

I'm still using 2.4.4, as provided by the operating system.

TIA!

Kind regards,
--Toni++